CLARIFICATION

Some people (don't know how and don't know why, but there's no absence of malice in the world) have been accusing me of going all nature.
Possibly these are the same persons who instigated the writing of this horoscope for me today:
Wednesday, April 11
CAPRICORN
(Dec 22 - Jan 20)
Scientists fear a new 'flu' pandemic may soon be upon us. Many believe a strain of it has already arrived. This disease is called Affluenza. The virus is spreading round the world: its symptoms include spending beyond our means, over-indulgence and coveting material possessions over people. If you wish to ensure immunity against this ailment, Venus suggests you carry an antidote. Read this twice a day: Don't have everything you want; want everything you have.

To which, I say, like all my ancestors before me - Pshaw! And take that!


I'd like to clarify that I am still me. Just because I appreciated some waves and birds and stuff don't mean that in my life there is any absence of :

OBJECTS OF DESIRE





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LUST STORIES 2: MORE YAWN SAMBANDH THAN ADULT FILMS

RAHUL GANDHI: A DIFFERENT MASCULINITY

THE VANISHING LIE-0-METRE OR WHAT I LEARNED FROM KOFFEE WITH KARAN SEASON 8